Security

The World Cup 2006 in Germany

Postby markdobbo » 02 Feb 2006 13:31

You are a sponge full of knowledge Croistoir, I salute you :P

Anybody that can drink and be merry are most welcome by us.....even more welcome if they are paying....he he he
CoMe On EnGlAnD
markdobbo
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Postby Tw » 02 Feb 2006 13:47

Boys boys boys.

I come from a scotish decent , does it matter ? I was born in australia parents/ grandparents great grandparents , GODS COUNTRY no english blood but my regards to the queen for sending my family out to such a god blessed country.We have sun rise at 6.30am sunset 8.30pm 30 - 35Degrees best beaches in the world. Do you have sun or even beaches in england you seem to all fry over here,lol.

I love a good banter all in good taste. If you are a decent honest bloke ( or girl even better ) and love a laugh and a beer you will see it all under the aussie flag.My best mates are greek dont see them in germany,lol, Croatian ,will be interesting, Irish and english ( Sorry berni dont no one german apart from you mate and you seem solid).

Just remember everything can be forgiven over a nice cold beer. I hope to catch up with all of you lads,its always great to see a love of ones country from any nation as long as it doesnt threaten others.

The aussie lad has spoken.i'll bring you all whats called a Stubby Holder a must when having a few under the sun.Keep well boys not long now.Giddy up.
Tw
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby Criostoir » 02 Feb 2006 14:15

haha :lol:

U aussies..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll have a couple with tw. Seem like a good guy. U goin to amsterdam at all??
Criostoir
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby Criostoir » 02 Feb 2006 14:15

haha :lol:

U aussies..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll have a couple with tw. Seem like a good guy. U goin to amsterdam at all??
Criostoir
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby Criostoir » 02 Feb 2006 15:05

Engerlass u are right. Bulldog and Grasshopper are excactly that - over priced and over rated.

Hill street Blues and the Hemp Hotel are quality.... but then again everyone has their own favs. And u will find your own too.

Roll on Germany 06 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Criostoir
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby markdobbo » 02 Feb 2006 15:40

tw,
the stubby holder will be interesting.

I have been growing my hair, so I can have a big sticky-out fringe to shelter the beer (like the Foster's ads on tv) :lol:

I have one problem though.....

I like my beers BIG, not stubby!
CoMe On EnGlAnD
markdobbo
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby Tw » 02 Feb 2006 23:31

Hey guys

i'll be amsterdam for 3days so thankyou very very much for tip hey. A stubby holder is a thing that ya sit ya beer in and it keeps it cold , works with cans of beer better but hey it is very mans must have.

Still stinging to meet up with ya all and have a beer or two and just have a ball.Any of you going to head alone with the green and gold army at any stage ? Would be a good laugh.

Speak soon my fellow troopers.
Tw
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby Beckyboo » 09 Feb 2006 13:57

Tw - you bring the stubby holders and I'll bring the cans of Bundy Rum and we'll be sorted... :lol: haha... Will definitely pack my bag full of Aussie treats for everyone to try - someone be sure to bring me some Minstrels and a Thornton's choccie bar! I'll swap you a pack of Twisties and a Cherry Ripe! I'm so glad everyone seems to be so likeminded - we're all going to have an AWESOME time! Anyone with requests for stuff from Oz - post here!
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!
Beckyboo
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby Beckyboo » 09 Feb 2006 14:23

Goonellah? Is that Country NSW then? I'll need space in my suitcase for all my shoes and makeup but I'll see what I can do... :)
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!
Beckyboo
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby Tw » 09 Feb 2006 14:34

Get that man a new , lol , we are going to have to fill the whole plane with aussie goodies hun.

Stubby holders are a sure thing bundy and rum love ya work , nothing like the big bear.

Lets hope berni come back with some top news hey.Good and best luck to all.

Beaky boo u little rooster cant wait to catch up. You dont need make up i am sure u look fine , plus who needs shoes when ya have thongs ????
Tw
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

PreviousNext

Return to World Cup Camping 2006