[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Security • Brazil WorldCupFancamp 2014

Security

The World Cup 2006 in Germany

Postby Boxy » 24 Nov 2005 13:27

Boxy
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Postby Winnie » 24 Nov 2005 15:26

Winnie
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby markdobbo » 23 Jan 2006 19:43

CoMe On EnGlAnD
markdobbo
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

mark the asshole

Postby Criostoir » 23 Jan 2006 19:57

Criostoir
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby markdobbo » 23 Jan 2006 22:49

CoMe On EnGlAnD
markdobbo
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby lumphead » 24 Jan 2006 10:58

lumphead
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby Criostoir » 24 Jan 2006 11:15

'Leprechaun' is a racial comment?......but aren't most anti-English calling us the scum of the Earth.....

yes it is racial comment! Why do you think it is a fair description of irish people???? Try sayin it to an irishman's face!! :evil: And i didnt mention scum of the earth. But the element of english fans that are looking for trouble to make people in their own towns feel intimidated are scum of the earth and i think u would agree with me there.
It is those people who renew your reputation at every tournoment. Let me state that i'll have a pint with anyone who can sit down and have a pint and a decent conversation about football in all its glory - not just 'enger-lund' and the bias of the ref.
And by the way, its a well known fact that the Irish are the best fans in the world and Germany will be worse off because of their abscence.
But hey.... we'll be there to make up for that!! hehe :lol:
Criostoir
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby markdobbo » 24 Jan 2006 11:28

Dont paint ALL Ebgland fans this way then, we are here because we love the game.

Dont start the accusations BEFORE we even get there. The FA have worked wonders over the last decade or so, and I think you will all be suprised at 99.9% of the fans behaviour.

Its the small minority who have tarnished our reputation, like in most other countries. We knew we had a problem and the FA are still trying to get rid of it all-together.

Lets hear the end of the insults and look forward to a great competition, its really getting boring now...
CoMe On EnGlAnD
markdobbo
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby Criostoir » 24 Jan 2006 11:38

I havent insulted you yet Mark. That is the thing.... when you can look at what u have said in the wrong to me and apologise then we can all move on but until then its the same old story - England dont have to apologise!! You racially insulted me. I didnt make any accusations. Its a fact that what happened at 2004 actually happened. Are u saying that I inulted you by reminding you of it? Come on.... racial abuse vs state of fact.... i think there is an imbalance here somewhere.

I can move on cos I havent insulted anyone. U on the other hand seem to have a bit to think about before u can move on.
Criostoir
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby markdobbo » 24 Jan 2006 12:03

LOL, I give up.......

Croistoir, you really need to grow up. You have not insulted me personally, but you continue to insult 99.9% of English supporters with your 'outdated' opinions and small-mindedness.

Get over yourself and just enjoy the competition. You are trying to force your 'opinions' over everybody else, and keep taunting us English for a reaction. That is just how the trouble gets started.

I for one have learned to walk away from such actions, which again goes to prove that not ALL English are the thugs that people like yourselves constantly spout off at.

Again we are are in a situation whereby there is always somebody trying to tarnish our greatly improved reputation, and those people need to step back and look in the mirror.......nuff said!

Tartan, I will gladly let you drink me under the table, and thank-you for not saying that it was a 'racial' comment when I spoke of your 'skirt'. I just hope you are wearing something underneath!
CoMe On EnGlAnD
markdobbo
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

PreviousNext

Return to World Cup Camping 2006