Transfer to Australian Games

The World Cup 2006 in Germany

Postby Tw » 02 Feb 2006 10:33

Hey all once again

Becky sounds like a plan stan , we will swap numbers and all getting closer to the date,that would be great to all travel to the campsite together , keep us with the heads up hun. Also i am heading to amsterdam for 4days after the first game from the 14th till the 17th, catching a train from frankfurt it is only costing $256 AUD return in the second class so if ya planning on scooting over let me know i no of some good accomadation smack bang in the middle of city 90 EUR a night it has been all comfirmed B & B.

Poveman : How ya doing champ ? We will certainly have to catch up man. Can you catch a train from Bad Helsfield to Amsterdam ?? Wasnt aware. Keep in touch guys. Tw. The Aussie Trooper.
Tw
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

ello

Postby stillwater » 07 Feb 2006 13:58

Hey , I thought I'd say hello to all the aussies (and everyone else) going to the world cup.
I'm flying out from Canberra and also heading over to the world cup !! Can't wait ... anywayz, I don't think I'll be staying at the camp grounds but if you lot are catching up at a pub some time couint me in :-) .
Also I have a question .... I found this site selling special WC2006 train tickets, but since I haven't ever travelled in Germany via train I do not know if they are worth it ..... does anyone with some experience know ?? This is the link: http://www.bahn.de/-S:PtVOSN:dH2KZ9NNV, ... icht.shtml

http://worldcupcartel.com
stillwater
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby povman1964 » 08 Feb 2006 03:18

stillwater, the train tix depends on how long you are around for and how far you are going .

At 349 Euro for the whole month of the tournament i would say if you are there for the long haul definitely worth it,

Indiviual trips for around 2 hours cost between 30-80 euro one way so i guess you could do the maths if you have an itinerary

http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/en?newrequest=yes&protocol=http:&

This link will let you price the journeys you plan separately

good luck ,

I am staying at the campsite and will be using the coach transfers to the 3 aussie games
From OZ to WC2006 Here I come
povman1964
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby Fulama » 14 Feb 2006 08:39

Good to see so many Aussies making the trip.

I'm coming up with 3 mates and looking forward to plenty of football and beer :D

We are staying in a tent and getting coach transfers to all 3 Aussie games plus a round of 16 (let's hope the aussies make it there)
Fulama
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby povman1964 » 14 Feb 2006 09:13

The more the merrier Fulama , we may almost have enough of a group to make some noise for the Boys....
povman1964
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby Fulama » 16 Feb 2006 07:56

I'm sure we'll be able to make plenty of noise.

Can't wait for the games. I thought the atmosphere at the qualifier was fantastic, can't even imagine what the atmosphere at the games will be like.

Just have to hope my tickets arrive before I head overseas (leaving on the 1st of May)
Fulama
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby povman1964 » 16 Feb 2006 11:05

I have been told i have to collect them in Germany, would feel happier holding them in my habd before I get on the plane ,
povman1964
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Payment for tickets

Postby lukebuckingham » 16 Feb 2006 20:01

Hi guys,

Just a question regarding tickets. On the 3rd of Feb I was notified by email that I have successfully been allocated tickets for the Spain vs Ukraine match. The email stated that within the next 48 hours they would be sending me a further email to specify payment instructions. However, I haven't received the email yet! I read somewhere that if you don't pay for your tickets within 14 days they are re allocated, 14 days is up tomorrow!! I've tried emailing and can't find a phone number. The email seems genuine, I'm just getting scared I'll end up losing my tickets! Any advice?

Cheers

Luke
lukebuckingham
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Payment for tickets

Postby Fulama » 17 Feb 2006 04:05

Hey Luke,

When I put in my request for tickets, I had to make full payments before they would accept my request. Only when I received an email though stating that I had got tickets, did my credit card get charged.

You might want to contact FIFA and find out what the situtation is.

Cheers

David
Fulama
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby trev » 10 Mar 2006 09:11

Yet another Aussie on their way. Hope to catch up with you all.
Trev
trev
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

PreviousNext

Return to World Cup Camping 2006