lets have a carnivel in frankfurt

The World Cup 2006 in Germany

Postby ukgooner » 06 Jan 2006 04:19

lets show the german public why we where voted best sirported,and behaved fans both in Japan and Portugal :D 8) lets score the hattrick :P ,just like Owen did, :D lets make the english foke in sunny blitey,proud of us, the millions of flags on cars and homes ,there will be around 100.000 english fans in frankfurt ,the band from sheffield will be leading us in song,lets bring couler ,fancy dress, be load,wissels drums air horns,lets show Brazil how to realy have a carnivel :D :D :lol: :lol: 8) 8)I donot evey wont to see ENGLISH SCUM ARE AT IT AGAIN ,across the front page of the sun,lets party :D :D :wink: 8) yours sinserley WINSTON CHUCHILE :wink:
english till i die
ukgooner
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

lets have a carnival in frankfurt

Postby dave the red » 08 Jan 2006 15:39

I am with you ukgooner lets turn Frankfurt into England - flags, horns, the band - carnival atmosphere.
dave the red
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby markdobbo » 12 Jan 2006 00:09

I aint takin any dogsh*t over with me, and tea is definately a non-starter......

Or am I getting the wrong idea??

ROFLMAO

Lets get p*ssed, be merry, and keep the Germans up all night with our songz......
CoMe On EnGlAnD
markdobbo
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Re: lets have a carnivel in frankfurt

Postby sligoman » 14 Jan 2006 20:36

ukgooner wrote:lets show the german public why we where voted best sirported,and behaved fans both in Japan and Portugal :D 8)
Firstly, it's spelt supported. Secondly, who voted ye this? Just yerselves was it? Sad :roll:
Euro 2008-It'll be no fun without the Irish!

http://eirefans.boardsxp.com/index.php
sligoman
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby markdobbo » 14 Jan 2006 23:13

Hmmmmm, sounds like sour grapes to me.

Top'o'the mornin ta ya anyways.......

EnGlAnD FoR ThE CuP......
CoMe On EnGlAnD
markdobbo
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby ukgooner » 15 Jan 2006 13:03

:lol: :lol: I bet you are gutted not making it to germany : :cry: :cry: :cry: lol: :lol: :lol: ,you just was not good enought,you can bitch as much as you wont, the bottom line is we are going to germany and you ant :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8)
english till i die
ukgooner
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Re: lets have a carnivel in frankfurt

Postby sligoman » 15 Jan 2006 20:12

ukgooner wrote::lol: :lol: I bet you are gutted not making it to germany : :cry: :cry: :cry: lol: :lol: :lol: ,you just was not good enought,you can bitch as much as you wont, the bottom line is we are going to germany and you ant :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8)
I'd rather be able to spell than Ireland qualify for the WC :lol:.

Whenever we make it to a major tournament(not that often but when we do) we bring the most support with us(apart from the host country, obviously). We are the most well behaved and we are the most colourful. We don't go over and smash the place up like a high percentage of yer fans :P.

Sven Goran Eriksson's football hooligans! :lol: :lol:
Euro 2008-It'll be no fun without the Irish!

http://eirefans.boardsxp.com/index.php
sligoman
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby robcar ftm » 15 Jan 2006 20:31

slimegoman, childish banter at its best but your team are not there because their shite, to say the majority of england fans are hooligans is just rubbish. it just like me saying that everyone from ireland is thick as pigs shit, [/quote]
robcar ftm
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Return to World Cup Camping 2006