[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Quarters • Brazil WorldCupFancamp 2014

Quarters

The World Cup 2006 in Germany

Postby Beckyboo » 22 Feb 2006 05:02

Hahaha... yeh but see I'm a Queensland girl and even though we tend to win the AFL grand final often :lol: - we still aren't as mental about it as you southern states. As for Liverpool - I would support them against most other teams cause I like Gerrard and Carragher is a class player... Don't know that I'll ever be able to watch a full AFL match - but I do know the words to "Up There Cazaly"... :wink:
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!
Beckyboo
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Postby Tw » 22 Feb 2006 07:31

U are a funny bugger and i will admit you have won one or two grand finals but not enough for the red and black army.

U are alright babe even though a queenslander bloody schoolies what a joke, never went never will.

Any of the english watch the aussie rules over there?? if you do there is a top team name is Essendon , be on a good wicket if ya follow them , just a nice heads up.
Tw
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby gaf100 » 22 Feb 2006 18:45

Portite
gaf100
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby Tw » 22 Feb 2006 23:23

Tw
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby freeman11 » 24 Feb 2006 22:15

hey team

looks like i missed a lot.

no comment on the political arguments. this is football. so i'd like to add a bit of banter to that. well just a couple of numbers actually....

3-1

no need to say anything else to that.

world cup germany 2006 results
Australia 2:0 Japan
Australia 0:1 Brazil
Australia 3:2 Croatia

Round of 16
Australia 1:1 Italy
Australia win on penalties

1/4 final
Australia 1:0 France

semi final
Australia 3:3 Germany
Germany win on penalties (unfortunately, the boys play well but are unlucky)

I'm an optimist, but i'm realistic :P

Anyway, come on you socceroos, and go you irons! West Ham for the FA cup this year and playing in europe next year.

Also on the australian sports. i'm originally from melbourne (frankston) but now live on the gold coast, well i did, my family does, i'm in london. So I love aussie rules, and my beloved Hawks! can't stand rugby league. shit sport. like union though.

Tw going to the world cup with one of my mate's who's the biggest scum on earth. a collingwood supporter.

Tw and beckyboo, when are you guys there? i'll be there on the 20th until 28th. got tickets to winner e vs runner-up f in kaiserslautern on june 26 so the boys have to finish second in the group. will be heading to stuttgart to watch the croatia game in a pub or somewhere.
Destiny '06

Germany – the land where Aloisi's penalty was destined before the back of the net saved it as a national sporting trophy.
freeman11
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby Tw » 25 Feb 2006 12:04

Freeman thought we lost ya champ , i think you should leave ya best mate at home champ bloody Gollie Wobbles :lol:

I must agree with you i live and breath the aussie rules all the family around elthem/ diamond creek area champ. Bombers lost to brisbane 70 - 69 on friday night in the NAB Cup. Good news for you though mate the good old hawks got up over the tigers 85 - 75 not bad mate. Thought with you in london might find it hard to keep up with results.

Thats a top listing of scores mate and the 3 - 1 what more can we say hey ? lol .

I am in germany from the 9th - 24th cant get any more time off than that and we are going to certainly catch up in a pub for the croatian game , whats ya email address champ so we can keep up to date ?

Hope everyone else is well and your footy teams had a good win.

Tw
Tw
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby safcineurope » 25 Feb 2006 15:38

Since you boys like numbers so much here's a few more!

World Cup record
1930 to 1962 – Did not enter
1966 - Did not qualify
1970 - Did not qualify
1974 - Round 1
1978 to 2002 - Did not qualify
2006 - Qualified

Confederations Cup record
1992 - Not invited
1995 - Not invited
1997 - Runner Up
1999 - Did not qualify
2001 - Third Place
2003 - Did not qualify
2005 - First Round

Record in World Cup Finals 1974
v East Germany in Hamburg, 0-2
v West Germany in Hamburg, 0-3
v Chile in West Berlin, 0-0

England v Socceroos
Played 14, Enlgland wins 11, Australia wins 1, Draws 2 :D :D :D :D
safcineurope
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby Tw » 26 Feb 2006 06:06

I Know its been a abit disappointing but lets just say we are there. Its been along road but we are here.

I guess from an english understanding it must always be good to be in the world cup...... but dont bragging rights go to the champions or nations that have won a world cup (with more than 6 nations in it ). It must be disappointing to have such an awesome team and make all these comps but never win one :lol:

The aussies are proud to be participating in such an event and dont worry we will turn some heads at this world cup. AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE ........

Here is another figure for ya last meeting Australia 3 - England 1 in a friendly with an english full squad you must hate us hey. :wink:

Love ya work though champ , hope all is well , counting down the days.

Tw
Tw
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby safcineurope » 26 Feb 2006 10:39

Your'e right, you have made it and good luck which is more than I can say for Scotland, Wales, N. Ireland and Eire! Well, it least the only way is up for Australia now with zero goals in the world cup :D

As for the 1-3, typical of you lot, brushing over the 11 England victories and remembering your solitary victory against an experimental England team with 18 different players used!

103 days to go :lol:
safcineurope
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby Tw » 26 Feb 2006 12:01

Hey Safcineurope your only as good as your last performance with the aussie and that was a loss 3 - 1.Fair crack though 11 - 1 but we have had the last laugh in our game together...for the moment :lol: ,18 good players not just experimental.

103 days to go cant wait for it.Cant it already be here i dont think i can last , need beer and lots of it and a world cup football game to enjoy.

Good having a good old banter with ya mate , you are never shy of abit. Stinging on a response from berni and the team hope all is good.

Speak soon...until next post.

Tw
Tw
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

PreviousNext

Return to World Cup Camping 2006