Quarters

The World Cup 2006 in Germany

Postby lumphead » 21 Feb 2006 13:16

all a bit deep init?thought this site was for football fans not history teachers and politics.
just relax and enjoy the "FOOTBALL"
and beer!
lumphead
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Postby safcineurope » 21 Feb 2006 13:26

Well, I could'nt agree more with lumphead, lets get back to football! :D But just before we do croistoir or whatever your name is, I have never mentioned anything about the holocaust. You must have mistaken me for someone else. :?: I've been to Auschwitz and the holocaust museum on the mall in Washington D.C have you? And as far as imperialism is concerned I depise it, I never even mentioned it. I was referring to our arts and culture, innovation, design and technology which is unsurpassed in the western world! Here's looking ahead to the Champions league matches tonight and tomorrow, yet more success for the English clubs in Europe me thinks! :lol:
safcineurope
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby lumphead » 21 Feb 2006 13:35

FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and beer
lumphead
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby Criostoir » 21 Feb 2006 13:55

ok sfacineurope ... or what ever your name is!! :lol: ... u didnt mention the holocaust - ginger tosser did, or whatever his name is!!

- the empire is imperialism personified, what u on about! U did refer to your country's influence accross the world - how do u think they done this??? And there was me thinking that u were a smart cookie.

Any c'man the Arsenal tonight - the best French/english team there is!!

....and Barca and Villareall tomorrow night!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Criostoir
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby Tw » 21 Feb 2006 15:23

And the truth shall set us all free , :lol:

How are we lads ? To let ya all know i am a liverpool surporter from down under , go the reds. It was so so so so so good to beat man u the other night 1 - 0 go you good thing.

By the way on football also i do think australia will score a goal and make it to the next round probably at the disappointment of many of my croatian friends....oh well you get that.

Good luck boys with all your teams except man u , chelsea and well Arsenal sorry croister :lol:

No you'll never walk alone...alone.
Tw
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby safcineurope » 21 Feb 2006 15:32

Arsenal the best french/english team there is! Nice one, just like Ireland is the best English/Irish team there is. Don't you think it's pathetic that Ireland has to draft in born and bred Englishmen with dubious heritage in order that you have some resemblance of a half-decent football team. How do you feel when half of your team speak with English accents? Oh and how does it feel to have the Queen of England's face all over your currency? And why are you supporting Arsenal, your not even English, is it because your country does'nt have any football teams? It's so sad when you have to support a team from the old enemy!!!! Ha ha ha :D :D :D
I'll be supporting all the English teams and Glasgow Ranger today and tomorrow as I'm open-minded enough to do so!
safcineurope
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby Criostoir » 21 Feb 2006 15:56

dont actually mind liverpool seeing they gave us that everlasting memory in 1989 but as a gooner cant stand the mancs and the chavs from fulham!

C'man the goonahs!!!!! :lol: :lol:
Criostoir
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby Beckyboo » 21 Feb 2006 15:58

Enough already boys - wait til we get to the campsite and you can compare willy sizes! :lol:

Anyway, sorry Tw - you may be a fellow Aussie but you have poor taste :wink: and Criostoir you know I love you to bits but I'm afraid you have chosen poorly as well - I'm a Chelsea girl from way back - top of the table n all that 8)

Berni - may be wise to close this thread cause it looks as though it could go on forever - they lost me ages ago... :oops:
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!
Beckyboo
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby gingerwizard » 21 Feb 2006 16:27

Criostoir wrote:ok sfacineurope ... or what ever your name is!! :lol: ... u didnt mention the holocaust - ginger tosser did, or whatever his name is!!

- the empire is imperialism personified, what u on about! U did refer to your country's influence accross the world - how do u think they done this??? And there was me thinking that u were a smart cookie.

Any c'man the Arsenal tonight - the best French/english team there is!!

....and Barca and Villareall tomorrow night!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

yep i mentioned the holocaust as you were stating that a countrys past cannot be seperated from its present,your words not mine,or maybe that rule just applies to great britain,so therefore you either put your argument across wrongly or you have your head up your arse,after calling me a ginger tosser,which just about sums up your intellectual capacity and vocabulary,i would go for the latter.
"HELLO HELLO WE ARE THE BARNSLEY BOYS HELLO HELLO WE ARE THE BARNSLEY BOYS SO IF YOU ARE A WEDNESDAY FAN SURRENDER OR YOULL DIE WE ALL FOLLOW THE BARNSLEY"
gingerwizard
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby Criostoir » 21 Feb 2006 16:57

-----------------shay given
carr----breen---dunne----harte
a.reid----cavanagh----l.miller------duff
---------robbie keane----s.elliott

nuff said on the english accent thing then safcineuropre... eh.

i support arsenal cos the footbal in ireland is shite. no doubt. and arsenal have a good linage with ireland.

no probs with u supporting the english teams in europe ... you are english so well done in your open mindedness!! - and so because i support an english team in an english league, go to games in england and love it - i guess that shows my openmindedness... does it not.

@gingerwizard
get over it! i said that countries are judged by their history. And i still think thats true.

Peace

ps: c'man the GOONAHS!!!
Criostoir
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

PreviousNext

Return to World Cup Camping 2006