[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
How far is the local train station from the campsite? • Brazil WorldCupFancamp 2014

How far is the local train station from the campsite?

The World Cup 2006 in Germany

Postby trev » 11 Mar 2006 04:51

Not sure what time my flight arrives yet. Will finalise everthing on Monday. Meeting at the Airport sounds like a great idea. Will post on Monday flight times etc. Thanks for all the help.
trev
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Postby trev » 11 Mar 2006 04:53

Povman hope it doesn't come down to you sleeping at the station. You will probably not be on your own though. I can imagine this happening to quite a few people. Hope to meet up with you there.
Trev
trev
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby povman1964 » 11 Mar 2006 04:53

Beckyboo, and TW , poor timing, didn't you know I was arriving on the 10th ???

Seriously, this is getting so close I can smell it (or is that my armpits it is 37C)

Come on World Cup, Come On , Come On
From OZ to WC2006 Here I come
povman1964
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby berni23 » 11 Mar 2006 10:59

@pov
You can surly catch a train to Giessen, where we can pickup up to 8 people for 50€. If you don´t need that many spaces a taxi is around 40€ to camp.
berni23
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby Tw » 12 Mar 2006 03:55

Hey Troopers.

Poveman , beckyboo and by the sounds of it good old trev. Yeah i am sorry poveman i get in frankfurt on the 9th and like 6.40am and i am going to try and find the nearest pub and have a beer for the boys back home :wink:

Trev if ya get stuck and your arriving on the 9th into frankfurt let us no champ we will catch up.

As for you poveman will have the beers ready on the 10th for ya mate.

Beckyboo no doubt we will be in touch soon.

Hope all is good guys and the days are counting down..... still cant wait.

Tw
Tw
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby timgoestogermany » 12 Mar 2006 06:51

can i check - is it the Mucke (Hess?) station??
Go Aussie..
we will be at the campsite from the 11th :)
timgoestogermany
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby povman1964 » 12 Mar 2006 07:08

it is spelled meucke/muecke if you use the train software then it converts to mucke with '' above the u '
Yes it is in Hessen or Hess
From OZ to WC2006 Here I come
povman1964
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby trev » 12 Mar 2006 08:00

It looks like I will be flying into Franfurt on 10th arrival 5.50am. Ex Sydney on the 9th 12.50pm. Will anyone else be arriving around the same time so we can travel to campsite together. This is with Royal Brunei airlines.
Trev
trev
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby Tw » 13 Mar 2006 03:53

Hey trev

Leaving same airline same time on the 8th champ arrive the 9th, if ya get a chance jump on board son.

Aussies all the way.
Tw
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby trev » 13 Mar 2006 07:16

Hey Tw
Too bad about the timeing, but there is no way I can change my flights now. I am now travelling with another mate. Hope to catch up with you all at the campsite. Flying the Aussie flag loud and proud. Have you had confirmation on your booking for the camp site? Haven't received mine yet. I am bringing my own tent. I have never travelled overseas before, so any tips yoy can give me would be appreciated. When are you flying home? My flight is on the 27th with a very long stop over in Brunei. See you all in Germany.

Aussie Aussie Aussie oi oi oi
trev
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

PreviousNext

Return to World Cup Camping 2006