Formerly known as: Entertainment tent!!!

The World Cup 2006 in Germany

Postby staci_08 » 03 Apr 2006 14:36

We don't need shin pads like u boys.

Mikey - you know your only saying that cos you don't want us showing you up. You know im right !!!!
staci_08
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Postby berni23 » 03 Apr 2006 14:39

I hope the girls score lots of goals and celebrate properly!
berni23
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby Leila11 » 03 Apr 2006 14:50

Yep I'm definitely up for Girls United Staci we'll show em how its done he he! I've played a little bit before but it will only be for a laugh so what the heck!

I'm staying on the campsite from 8th-12th so will be going to Frankfurt for England game on 10th, then travelling down to Nuremburg on the 13th for the second game, then unfortunately going home on 16th - BOO!

....I won't need my shinpads if I'm playing against you GlennTHFC as I am a from the yido family also, so hope you wouldn't kick one of your own would you?!....
C'mon England!
Leila11
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby staci_08 » 03 Apr 2006 14:51

Cheers Berni,

We'll totally kick ass !!!!
staci_08
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby Mrs Lampard » 03 Apr 2006 19:21

wish i could join the girls team :cry: changed my plans so im not coming over till the 19th now. knew if i came on the 9th for the group stages i wouldnt want to go home after! so i am there for the last group game (england v sweeden) then will just have to hope for the best when it comes to finding somewhere to pitch up my tent! home on the 2nd july day after the quater finals.havent booked to stay anywhere yet.

Wish i hadnt changed the plans now :cry: could of shared my ghds :cry:
Mrs Lampard
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
United States of AmericaUnited States of America

Postby staci_08 » 04 Apr 2006 13:17

Neva mind................. Im sure we can arrange more games whilst your there, as we will be the champions.

Oh and yes ladies i also have GHD's, so don't think there will be any shortage of them.

If the weather is hot though - i won't really be using mine anyway - can neva be arsed on holiday.

By the way does anyone know what the weather is going to be like. Berni showed me a chart last week, but i dont really get it, as it was in German.
staci_08
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby Mrs Lampard » 04 Apr 2006 14:57

Change of plan again! coming over on the 9th!! Hve to make my mind up for sure! not sure when i will be coming camping yet though, trying to find somewhere to stay in frankfurt at mo! anyone know of anywheree??!!

"Weather in Germany for World Cup 2006
World Cup 2006 9 June - 9 July 2006

The weather in Germany in June and July should be excellent for supporters watching football and touring the country. For playing football the conditions will be warm, though not too hot, with maximum temperatures above 20 degrees Centigrade in most parts of the country with the warmer temperatures to be found in Berlin and venues to the south.

The weather in Germany can be changeable however at this time and it is worth preparing for both rain and sunshine and even a few cool and cloudy days during your stay with temperatures around a 15 degrees Centigrade maximum. In the north around Hamburg and the Baltic coast the climate is more oceanic whereas further south the weather is more continental with greater variation.

Rainfall is usually at a maximum in June and July especially in Munich which has rainfall averages well over 100mm for both months.

Berlin Weather
Look forward to warm though occasionally mild weather with average maximum temperatures in the mid-20 degrees Centigrade range with the chance of some showers and cloudy days.
Munich Weather
Expect warm weather with average maximum temperatures in the mid-20 degrees Centigrade range with the strong possibilty of some showers and thunderstorms
Frankfurt Weather
Look forward to warm weather with average maximum temperatures in the mid-20 degrees Centigrade range with the chance of some showers and cloudy days.
Stuttgart Weather
Look forward to warm weather with average maximum temperatures in the low to mid-20 degrees Centigrade range with the chance of some showers and cloudy days."
Mrs Lampard
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby staci_08 » 04 Apr 2006 15:15

Thanks for that Mrs Lampard.

There is absolutley no accomodation left in Frankfurt on the 9th, 10th, 11th. That was our original plan about 2-3 weeks ago, but unless you want to spend ridiculous amounts of money there is no hotels, hostels, or B&B's at all. We could only got somewhere on the 8th, so we are heading to camp on the 9th. But we are still going to Frankfurt on the 10th just for the street atmosphere even though we don't have tickets.

Although - one option we were going to try was Frankfurt Universitys and Collages. Obviously all the students will not be in halls, so we were going to see if they were renting any rooms out.
The reason we didn't try was cos i had being on the internet for a solid month or 2 sorting stuff out, looking for accomodation, flights, etc. Its so difficult when there is a group of you. Our plans changed daily, ha.

Hope this helps you a little !!!!!
staci_08
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby Mrs Lampard » 04 Apr 2006 15:19

Thanks staci! im the same, sick of staring at this screen! im only coming mith my boyf so just 2 of us to organise for. We have no tickets but are gonna head to all the cities aswell for the atmosphere. Have finaly decided on taking the eurostar over on the 9th so might try and book for the camp then. are you gonna be using the organised coaches or making your own way?
Mrs Lampard
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby staci_08 » 04 Apr 2006 15:22

Your welcome!

Were booked on the organised coaches. Less hassle. Plus it sounds good, cos i think they've come to te decision of leaving early and coming back late. So we have plenty of drinking and celebrating time before having to return to camp. Plus im sure everyone will be getting pissed on the coach there and back, i know i will. :wink:
staci_08
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

PreviousNext

Return to World Cup Camping 2006