Other matches

The World Cup 2006 in Germany

Other matches

Postby Stu07 » 31 Mar 2006 14:26

I was lucky in the resale phase, i got two tickets to go see ukraine vs tunisia, so if anyone wants the spare ticket, im over there from the 21st, the game is on the 23rd. Will sell it for how much i paid, im not going to rip anyone off, i just wanted to go see another match and there was two tickets available, somebody who said they wanted to go this match now doesnt want to go see it. If nobody wants it im sure i could sell it to a tunisian or ukranian. So it wont be a problem its just i thought for the people who have no tickets it might be good to go see a match. The tickets are cat1 and cost about 65 euros, so let us know. I may consider selling both tickets, but i need to think about that.
Message me or reply to this forum if your interested.
Englad til i die, im england til i die, i know i am, im sure i am, im england til i die.

stu
Stu07
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby janetbarker » 04 Apr 2006 11:03

Does anyone know how or where we can get tickets for the last 16. Do we have to other ticket stubs to qualify and do they have to be bought from the host city?
janetbarker
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

other tickets

Postby buckinghampeter » 06 Apr 2006 19:05

I am looking for tickets other than England at face value, if any body has tickets they do not want give me a shout i will need two per match if possible

i will pay more for czech rep tickets

i am already monitoring the fifa ticket resale portal
buckinghampeter
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Return to World Cup Camping 2006