[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
conditional tickets • Brazil WorldCupFancamp 2014

conditional tickets

The World Cup 2006 in Germany

conditional tickets

Postby leeds » 19 May 2006 01:47

a couple of my mates who applied through the 2nd conditional ticket programme have got tickets a few minutes ago. One application got them eng vs sweden and my other mate got the final. I am trying to see if i got any but i cant log on.

Has anyone elese been successful through either the 1st or 2nd conditional programme. I thought it was a rip off but obviously not.
leeds
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby povman1964 » 19 May 2006 01:50

I applied but then cancelled the order when I got tickets from the portal for games i had applied for, seems a bit weird that they were selling them and not using them for the conditional applications
From OZ to WC2006 Here I come
povman1964
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Postby brettparker » 19 May 2006 10:42

I've not heard, applied on day one of second conditional for Eng vT&T, Jap v Aus and Spn v Ukr......

May be linked to this though..............

Berlin - Fans who applied in vain for World Cup tickets will get another chance following the return of 42,000 unsold tickets, the Organizing Committee said on Thursday.

The tickets will initially be offered to individuals who took up options on returned tickets, and the remainder made available on the FIFA ticket website.

Some 5,000 of the newly released tickets are for host nation Germany's opening match against Costa Rica on June 7 and its games against Poland (June 14) and Ecuador (June 20).

The tickets are believed to part of the contingent allocated for VIPs that were returned because they could not be sold.

On Wednesday, the newspaper Sueddeutsche Zeitung said a total of 70,000 so-called hospitality tickets bought by the Swiss marketing company ISE for 170 million euros (215 million dollars) had not been sold.

The hospitality tickets, which include meals and drinks, were offered by ISE at prices ranging from 2,199 to 3,299 euros.

ISE paid football's governing body FIFA for the exclusive rights to market up to 345,000 World Cup tickets.
brettparker
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby mrs_alan_smith » 19 May 2006 12:46

gutted!!! i was so nervous then when i read that, went to check my application and im still in the bloody waiting list, i applied on the first day of the 2nd phase too! [smilie=confused4.gif]
mrs_alan_smith
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby Substance » 19 May 2006 18:55

fifa have another 45000 tickets or there abouts...

most of these will be distributed to the conditional applications...the remainder will be given out for sale on the fifa site.
Polska World Cup WInners 2006
Substance
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

more england tickets

Postby leeds » 22 May 2006 21:30

leeds
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby mrs_alan_smith » 23 May 2006 01:19

oh my god this is sooo unfair! i applied on the first bloody day, im getting wound up with fifa now its stupid the way theyre doing things! well done though! [smilie=ernaehrung004.gif]
mrs_alan_smith
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby perthwhite » 29 May 2006 13:41

i got a ticket to aus vs japan but thats all
leeds/england/socceroos.
perthwhite
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag: