[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
sweden vs england match • Brazil WorldCupFancamp 2014

sweden vs england match

The World Cup 2006 in Germany

Postby FARQUAR » 05 Jun 2006 00:55

MY POINT PROVEN WINNIE!! GET A LIFE AND STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD!! YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF "PEDANTIC"!! I HOPE I DON'T ENCOUNTER PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHILST I'M ON SITE!!

[smilie=i dunno.gif]
It is better to believe than to disbelieve; in so doing, you bring everything to the realm of possibility!
FARQUAR
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Postby povman1964 » 05 Jun 2006 05:13

Farquar said

I HOPE I DON'T ENCOUNTER PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHILST I'M ON SITE!!

Funny I feel the same way about people like you, so maybe we need some Swiss neutrals to form a peacekeeping mission.

Relax, it is the only life you get ....
From OZ to WC2006 Here I come
povman1964
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby Winnie » 05 Jun 2006 10:23

Winnie
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby Luffare » 05 Jun 2006 11:29

thanks berni!
feel sorry for the english fans thats coming width us [smilie=dazzler1.gif] wouldent like to go alone whit some crazy english men hehe
just kidding well get along fine i hope [smilie=ernaehrung004.gif]
by the way when does this bus leave the site and köln at night?
Cheers!
Luffare
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
United States of AmericaUnited States of America

Postby povman1964 » 05 Jun 2006 14:47

Luffare, just explain to them that viking songs are great for drinking and they will understand Hej Lan Gor (spelling) is a good starter
povman1964
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby SHEP06 » 05 Jun 2006 17:02

[quote="FARQUAR"]MY POINT PROVEN WINNIE!! GET A LIFE AND STOP ACTING LIKE A CHILD!! YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF "PEDANTIC"!! I HOPE I DON'T ENCOUNTER PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHILST I'M ON SITE!!

calm down old boy, we dont want you giving us brits a bad name, i think winnie and povman have a great attitude!!!

i for one am looking forward to a carnival atmosphere in the melting pot we will be calling home for the next few weeks!!
SHEP06
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby povman1964 » 05 Jun 2006 22:34

Shep06, you I am looking forward to meeting [smilie=ernaehrung004.gif]
povman1964
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby FARQUAR » 06 Jun 2006 03:43

i think i'll take the high road in this little bitching session! Pity some people can't do the same! I just think it's funny that one comment about an england sweden match could be made in to a full blown issue like this by an aussie!! You're the one that needs to calm yourself down povman, it really had nothing to do with you did it?!!! I think you misunderstood what i meant, i'm actually looking forward to seeing all the different nationalities fans but i'm entitled to travel to a game how i wish surely?!

[smilie=i dunno.gif] [smilie=fotty.gif]
It is better to believe than to disbelieve; in so doing, you bring everything to the realm of possibility!
FARQUAR
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby FARQUAR » 06 Jun 2006 03:47

"shep06", you could have at least tried to make it less obvious who you are mate! Hope last nights pizza isn't still giving you the squits!!!!!! At least you reeled povman in! Nice 1
FARQUAR
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby povman1964 » 06 Jun 2006 05:20

Farquar in the interests of world peace I shall leave you to your travel plans as you wish. I have no issue to be honest I just thought your attitude was a bit ott...

BTW I am both an Aussie and English, born in Yeovil which probably explains a lot [smilie=party.gif]
povman1964
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

PreviousNext

Return to World Cup Camping 2006