[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Lets carry on what we started • Brazil WorldCupFancamp 2014

Lets carry on what we started

The World Cup 2006 in Germany

Lets carry on what we started

Postby ukgooner » 03 Jun 2006 06:21

About 8 mouth ago I had a dream about going to the world cup ,on sunday that dream will start to come true as I will be leaving sunney blity for the 2006 world cup [smilie=blbl.gif] ,I will be working on the BBQ I have put together some nosh to keep you happy [smilie=ernaehrung004.gif] I wont the area around the BBQ to be somewere you can all came listern to some chillout sounds , with a good vibe [smilie=rockon.gif] ,and ambeonce, [smilie=rockon.gif] somwere you can relax,and dance away the afternoon, [smilie=dazzler1.gif] enjoy some good food [smilie=food-smiley-015.gif] and a cold beer. [smilie=ernaehrung004.gif] Over the last 8 mouth, or longer in some cases,I have got to know some good people on our foram [smilie=dupa.gif] ,and I think I can speak for the large majority ofus, we have made some good friends who have helped us all, in getting things sorted for this trip . What I am inviten you to do is, " say 12 noon, eveyone if possiably meet up at my BBq,to carry on sharing info ,helping each other,we could do things as a crew ,their are some people coming on there own,people who have never been to a major event like this. Also some have been to lots of big events all around the world and know all there is to know about making the getting the most out of this trip> Lets all carry on and supporte and party together, Lets use the BBQ AREA to meet upI will cook ya some good grub and sort the sounds out,SEE YA ALL THERE SIMON AKA UKGOONER AKA THE BBQ MAN [smilie=cool008.gif] [smilie=party.gif] [smilie=dazzler1.gif] [smilie=rockon.gif] .
english till i die
ukgooner
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Postby robstar » 08 Jun 2006 23:57

Sounds good gooner-boy! [smilie=cheeky-smiley-031.gif] Let's hope your burgers are better than those dodgy tescos blue stripe ones that your mum normally cooks for me when you are out [smilie=blbl.gif]. I'm coming over there with the rest of the England Crew on 19th (your mum would only let me go for a few days [smilie=blbl.gif] ) and will be on the coach on 20th to Cologne!

If you manage to come across any Eng vs Sweden tickets, buy me a couple and I'll grease your already greasy palm handsomely [smilie=ernaehrung004.gif]. I can't wait to see Rooney come on as a sub and score twice as England beat the Swedes 3-1 [smilie=cheeky-smiley-031.gif] Then the party will begin... [smilie=party.gif]
robstar
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Re: Lets carry on what we started

Postby welker » 04 Oct 2021 03:54

welker
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
FinlandFinland