[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
so whats it like? • Brazil WorldCupFancamp 2014

so whats it like?

The World Cup 2006 in Germany

so whats it like?

Postby Stu07 » 14 Jun 2006 10:59

Hi everyone, for all the people who are there how is it? sounds like everyone is having a ball, im not arriving till the night of the england vs sweden game, just wanted to know what to expect, just a couple of questions.

Is there any supermarkets near by, there are a few things i need to buy when i get there. i.e. beer ;-)

also the people who have gone on their own, has it been ok meeting other people?

is their advice anyone would like to pass on.

thanks see you all there
stu
Englad til i die, im england til i die, i know i am, im sure i am, im england til i die.

stu
Stu07
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

Postby trev » 14 Jun 2006 11:45

My husband is there and he is having the time of his life. He has meet heaps of people and has no problems with the camp ground. He has been having hot showers and he said the food is fine. It is camping with hundreds of people so you have to expect some hassells but overall he is very happy with everything. Hope you enjoy your trip.

Go the Socceroos
trev
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Postby denno69 » 14 Jun 2006 15:11

Thanks for this - it has reassured me!
Some people are on the pitch......they think its all over.......it is now!
denno69
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby manorblade » 14 Jun 2006 23:54

My husband arrived today and left after being shown to the tent. He along with quite a few others have left. One lad who had slipped on a burger that was in the shower cracked open his head and no first aid supplies available so hence he is also leaving. The police turned up after this incident as there were safety issues. Now I dont know if there are sperarate bits for the football fans to normal holiday makers. My husband said his tent stunk of p**s, there were ducks on the so called swimming pool, the showers were porter cabins and the whole site was a disgrace! I hope you have a better time than him who is trying like mad to find else where to stay but for 3 of them I doubt this will be that easy. [smilie=41616-4.gif]
manorblade
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
United States of AmericaUnited States of America

Postby kirkdavis » 15 Jun 2006 00:35

kirkdavis
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby manorblade » 15 Jun 2006 00:41

Hello hello we are the shoreham boy's!
manorblade
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
United States of AmericaUnited States of America

Postby kirkdavis » 15 Jun 2006 00:55

kirkdavis
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby trev » 15 Jun 2006 07:53

trev
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby Stu07 » 15 Jun 2006 11:48

Englad til i die, im england til i die, i know i am, im sure i am, im england til i die.

stu
Stu07
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
GermanyGermany

burgers

Postby thepirate » 15 Jun 2006 13:37

SUZUKI GSXR SPEED FREAK!!!!
160+ ON THE AUTOBAHN
ANYONE ELSE TAKING THEIR BIKE????
thepirate