[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
so whats it like? • Brazil WorldCupFancamp 2014

so whats it like?

The World Cup 2006 in Germany

Postby kirkdavis » 18 Jun 2006 01:07

kirkdavis
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby Gecko » 18 Jun 2006 06:31

Not too bad for a bunch of convicts
Gecko
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Postby trev » 18 Jun 2006 09:37

trev
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby jonah_baggies » 18 Jun 2006 18:18

haha if people are in germany at theWORLD CUP like my hubby is,then they aint goin to bed at midnight ,it`s only juststarting then:P..
jonah_baggies
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Shut up, put up or piss off

Postby rosewood » 18 Jun 2006 18:40

Im arriving on the 19th and have read nothing but conflicting reports on the site.
Its starting to piss me off that all people are doing is moaning and putting a downer on it for us who are yet to arrive.

1. its a camp site not the ritz.

2. I couldnt give a flying F if the water is cold or there are ducks in the pool.

3. How old r u mugs moaning about people singing, 80 maybe? This is the worldcup like it , love it but dont hate it, you may as well just piss off home rather than moan.

I cant wait and i will make the most of everything. I hope Im kept up all night by singing u sleepy mugs.

Oh yeah and if the beer is warm drink whisky u mug .
rosewood99
rosewood
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby linda parker » 18 Jun 2006 20:19

LIFE ON SITE [smilie=dazzler1.gif]

My husband and 5 other men have been on site since Wednesday, they are having a brilliant time. Transfer to games brilliant. If you can arrange your own transfer it is a lot cheaper. Lads went to Frankfurt on Sat, transfer by coach 30 euro's each. By train with free shuttle service to local train station 5 euros each. Got tickets for the Portugal game. Had a fantastic time. Brilliant giant screen on site to watch matches. Also local town has good restaurants and shops. [smilie=fotty.gif]

Come on England
linda parker
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby prestonStinker » 18 Jun 2006 21:49

I would recommend everyone that uses the local Italian to treat it with respect and not steal everything in site because the people are nice but it was too late because the English took the piss in there! We met some good people on site though, The lads with the campervan with the Isle of Sheppey flag were decent lads (even though the fat one stayed in the van Masturbating a lot) Im shamed to say that there were a few 'wanabe hooligans' in the vacinity but if you tell them to fuck off they did! I do feel sorry for Berni though as he was a nice bloke but should have put more thought into things. He's probably got a nice Porcshe out of it though! I did hear that a riot was being planned so we left quicksticks!!!
prestonStinker
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby Winnie » 19 Jun 2006 21:40

Not seen any trouble yet. Caravan is a throwback ot the seventies but its got a toilet, beds and cooking and fridge. 70 euros per night for 5, can't be bad.
Winnie
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby povman1964 » 20 Jun 2006 12:44

Hello Vicky, or Mrs Trev, we are all having a ball, these whinging bastards do not have a clue how to live....

Get a beer and a good feed , somewhere to lie down at night,(even if it is a railway station) , it is all good.

The big unit TW says hi !

Off to find a big screen to watch some more football.
From OZ to WC2006 Here I come
povman1964
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby chrishosey » 20 Jun 2006 13:04

having read the site reviews i thought i should include one as i just
got back, it wasnt what i expected i thought id would be more cosmopoliton
as the citys were, the camp is about 95% full of english supporters and some not all
of them are boring drunken aggresive unsociable idiots (see "booze britain"), it wasnt a comfortable enviroment to enjoy the tournemount but there was know real violance that i knew of. I think the germans have been clever to contain them like this and keep them away from as many local/normal people as possible A+ for that i just wished i knew this was the arrangement before hand so i could have went elsewhere. if youve already booked i would advice you to go to the citys and watch the games as much as possible the locals are very hospitable and there is more of a party atmosphere (especially frankfurt).apart from that its just a campsite nothing special, everything is there that was pre mentioned if slighly exagerated i just think their a bit understaffed and didnt cater for accumulating problems like stray burgers etc all in all just like being in britain on a saturday night (crap).
chrishosey
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

PreviousNext

Return to World Cup Camping 2006