[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
new mates message board • Brazil WorldCupFancamp 2014

new mates message board

The World Cup 2006 in Germany

new mates message board

Postby stevo_leeds » 23 Jun 2006 16:21

Thought id sling a post up for anyone who met any new people out there.
Cheers to the fella's who shared the raki (90% alcohol) sorted me right out!!
apres moi le deluge (after us the floods)
stevo_leeds
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby povman1964 » 23 Jun 2006 18:21

As a solo traveller i met plenty of people who let me join in their groups of friends for bus rides, dinners, disco nights etc.

Big ups to Trev, Brazzo , and big Tone for letting me follow them around.

The four lads i went to the disco and played cricket with , cheers....

The group including Mr Armenia and the man who called me Mike

The two different groups of young English lads who I shared a beer and a chat with in Rudi's bar

The Portugese lads who i spent a day with

The two English guys on the bus with us to Stuttgart

The Father and Son team from Bunbury , having the time of their lives and .loving it

To everyone who left behind tents and gear when they left so we could upgrade throughout the weeks

the list goes on, and my memory for names is shocking
From OZ to WC2006 Here I come
povman1964
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Postby LOFC_HARLOW » 24 Jun 2006 18:42

Barnet boys were sound and so was Mark the Villa lad with the Ausie wife! All the locals in the "blow job bar" were cool, even better when they went out of there way to get some English music for us.
East End's number one team!
LOFC_HARLOW
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby leek999 » 26 Jun 2006 12:26

Does anyone know who the 2 scousers were, Bob and John? Do they post on here cos John (Steven Gerrard) owes me a lightbulb!!
100 watt bayonet fitting mate!!!

Top time had by all my group - Halifax and Burnley from the top of the site.
leek999
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
United States of AmericaUnited States of America

Postby stiffo_hughes » 26 Jun 2006 13:51

Best thing about site was some of top people we met there.

Top lads from Barnsley and Leeds.

All of the lads from Bunberry in Western Australia. 3 chipmunks including Scrappy Doo!!!

Rich and his mate.

"Maradona" from Argentina.

Plus all of people we met on our travels.

Cheers for a good laugh.

Now just need England to win cup!!!!
stiffo_hughes
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby r_lewis_brookes » 26 Jun 2006 23:14

Ive made loads of good mates over the last 2 weeks on the site.

Shouts out to the campsite staff from Leeds & Bradford:

Ginna, Deepo, BBQ man, Laura, Ruth, Perth White (blakey), + the other aussie

Also to Daz who organised the 5 a side (top lad)

We met a nice family from barnsley who kept a good eye on our tent and fed us bacon sarnies during our hangover period in the morning

We had a top time with the Leeds lads and lasses: Lightfoot, Steve, Hirsty, Sam, Whizza, Will, Stacey and Katie.

And last of all a big thanks to Bernie. I know it wasnt the best campsite but everyone I met had a good laugh and that was what I went there for.

Gutted i'm home now, but looking 4ward to South Africa in 2010. Dont know if i'll be sleeping in a tent in a safari park run by Berni though!!!!!

All the best, ROB AND STONSEY, LEEDS [smilie=ernaehrung004.gif]
r_lewis_brookes
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby scottishladdie » 27 Jun 2006 12:48

Hello!

Wanna give a big up to all the english staff on site they were class!

Berni is a decent chap doing a very hard job!

Hope everyone is still having fun!
Scotland aint gonna be there but we are going for the banter!!!
scottishladdie
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby sonja22 » 27 Jun 2006 14:14

First Id like to thank Chopper and the other boys from the Isle of Sheppey (they stole all my pants out of my case and burnt them) But most of all id like to thank Berni Ritter for taking my hard earned wages in exchange for false hopes and running off into the distance leaving me swimming in a 'pond' filled with shit, piss, eggs, cow cream and (kid you not) used condoms!
sonja22
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby leeroy » 27 Jun 2006 15:03

Is it wrong to be obsessed with stevo_leeds signiture?

Don't you just love canada? [smilie=party.gif]
leeroy
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
United States of AmericaUnited States of America

Postby perthwhite » 28 Jun 2006 16:01

leeds/england/socceroos.
perthwhite
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag: