[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
new mates message board • Brazil WorldCupFancamp 2014

new mates message board

The World Cup 2006 in Germany

Postby jen » 28 Jun 2006 17:33

i dont think the campsite was a major a let down its what you make of it whilst there! There was running water (even if it was cold) and most importantly beer! [smilie=ernaehrung004.gif] we went for the football not 5 star accomodation i know its not what people expected but no one can deny that they had a good time whilst there ,a holiday is what you make of it and 2 all those manc's terror, (u defo live up 2 ure name lol) scott and john (got the green thong 2 prove it!) u made our hol mint! us northerns should stick 2gether (blackpool lasses!) and not forgettin poshscotts crew who wivout ,we would of been stuck in frankfurt! and for makin a hol 2 remember!
jen
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
United States of AmericaUnited States of America

Postby kezza » 28 Jun 2006 22:27

yeh ill second all of that jen.... a part from scott n john who woz that?? must of bin drunk wen i met them [smilie=confused4.gif] but yeh cheers scott for savin us, n cheers 2 all scotts mates 4 entertainin me on holiday [smilie=dazzler1.gif]
kezza
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby spud1882 » 29 Jun 2006 01:04

Kezza you little sweetheart, hows the gammy eyes? [smilie=blbl.gif] Only messing...Think i'm suffering from "GERMANY" sickness, anyone else got the symptoms????

To big steve-o, Jase and the other lads that made up "The Raki Boys", blinding time, serious hangover and steve, got your e-mail address and will pass that video on once the main man, scotty, turns it into the masterpiece that it is.... [smilie=ernaehrung004.gif]
spud1882
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby kezza » 29 Jun 2006 01:09

hahaha the gammy eyes fine mate would you believe it went the day we got home, still i had a mint holiday, but berni i blame ur campsite wot ever woz in that shitty pool of urs made my eyes whitie! only jokin like i woz fuked enough 2 get in that pool!
kezza
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby Mrs Lampard » 29 Jun 2006 23:37

Hello to louise (mrs alan smith) lucy etc... owen, craig, neil and boris....colin and edith.....and the 2 lads that lokked after me wen i lost everyone(cant remember there names tho they always remembered mine!!)
"welcome to the world cup camping" hahahaha what a joke
Mrs Lampard
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
United States of AmericaUnited States of America

Postby r_lewis_brookes » 30 Jun 2006 13:35

Mrs Lampard, are you Heidi??? xx
r_lewis_brookes
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

The Top Trump Dude!

Postby Bournemouth » 30 Jun 2006 15:14

Hey Rob m8, the campsites not the same without you and stonsey!

Definately have to hook up one day your both legends, all the leeds boyz were, even the 5 aside paedo boyz lol loved it wen i 147,d ya at Top Trumps lol, you got ur Captain Americas yet?

Anyway take care buddy chat soon, Blakey sayzs hi, were goin down the Italian in a bit to cheer on the germans, well cheer on Inga but i cant really put that lol Blakes just had his head shaved, looks like a proper fiddler lol

C Ya soon buddy

Daz xx

[smilie=fotty.gif]
Bournemouth
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby perthwhite » 30 Jun 2006 15:50

haha ,, daz is about to get smashed

xxx
leeds/england/socceroos.
perthwhite
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Blakey the fiddler

Postby Bournemouth » 30 Jun 2006 16:28

Blakey course im gonna get smashed its a football day and im on holiday, love it!

Rob, Blakey tried playin footy on wednesday lol, hes a funny guy he was out of breath finishin his fag b4 he started! so u can imagine wat he was like playin lol

Top Trumps, the new Football!

[smilie=fotty.gif]
Bournemouth
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby mrs_alan_smith » 30 Jun 2006 20:49

il answer for her, yeah heidi is mrs lampard, i didnt even realise it was her when i first met her! get your arse on this forum now mrs L!! [smilie=blbl.gif]
mrs_alan_smith
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

PreviousNext

Return to World Cup Camping 2006