SITE IS EXELLENT

The World Cup 2006 in Germany

Postby smarthdeg » 27 Jun 2006 20:55

this site was a good one,short walk to village which has a good shop, good italian restaurant, and was full of friendly germans who were very happy to celebrate englands wins with us.
only probs from pissed up knobheads who didnt want to get on with anyone who wasnt pissed too. [smilie=ernaehrung004.gif]
smarthdeg
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
United States of AmericaUnited States of America

Postby LOFC_HARLOW » 27 Jun 2006 21:04

smarthdeg wrote:this site was a good one,short walk to village which has a good shop, good italian restaurant, and was full of friendly germans who were very happy to celebrate englands wins with us.
only probs from pissed up knobheads who didnt want to get on with anyone who wasnt pissed too. [smilie=ernaehrung004.gif]

Well said mate. The Blow Job Bar was good for the first 3 nights then went down hill when everyone else found it [smilie=i dunno.gif]
East End's number one team!
LOFC_HARLOW
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Postby ashley_lid » 03 Jul 2006 00:30

knob'eds
Last edited by ashley_lid on 24 Jan 2007 03:37, edited 1 time in total.
Proper Boss Lid
-come on England-
ashley_lid
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby rooders » 03 Jul 2006 01:40

Stayed at the site for 6 nights, booked for 9 and paid for 9 but took a couple out to get nearer Stuggart and a visit to Berlin. Glad we had the car to give us the option. The site was better than the stuff I'd been reading before we got there. Obvious teething probs appeared to had been sorted or improved. The showers were hot and clean (although my mate did witness shite in one). Bogs fine loadsa bog-roll. The beer was cold but flat as road-kill in the bar and truly shite but better in the tent and 3 euros is less than you pay at home. Didn't sample the food much apart from the chicken man the only day I saw him there and it was fine. Ate at the italian which was the bollocks and cheap.
The pitches were like fucking concrete and stony and we couldn't get all the pegs in properly. However, it was flat the tent stayed up no probs.
Despite what some people think 11 quid a night is not cheap for European campsites but you have to consider they provided stuff, you wouldn't get anywhere else. The pool did look rank and didn't use it but as someone else said you'd quite happily take a dip in a lake.
Our main gripe was a minority of tossers singing all night, I guess they had nothing better to do but lie about the fancamp all day which is fine for a day or two we wanted to get out and do other stuff which sometimes required getting up before 12. I appreciate not everyone had a car to do stuff and I lke a beer and a sing-song but '10 German bombers'/'God save the Queen'/'England til I die' etc at 4 and 5am took the piss a bit. This made a mockeryof the so-called 'rules' about quiet times. If you knew this was gonna be the deal you can make or your mind if it's your bag or not.
The poles so-called working there looked totally dis-interested.
All in all it was ok and we had a top trip.
rooders
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby LOFC_HARLOW » 03 Jul 2006 19:07

ashley_lid wrote:
LOFC_HARLOW wrote:Im back home mate [smilie=41616-4.gif] [smilie=41616-4.gif] Shame but work has to come into place some times. If I was still there, dont you think I would of had a pop at the liverpool lad by now [smilie=icon_rofl.gif]

hahaha u wideboy chav arse shit'ed. if i was arsed what sum prick whos teams never been 2 a cup final worth mentioning says would i have typed these comments while stil on site????

u moaning TWAT, i wasnt there looking for a fight, but its dickheads like u who i would gladly stick my 2 fingers right thru ur eyes! if u was there which i thought u still would be, i would gladly come & pay u a visit!

if u didnt like the place u didnt have to stay, get a fuckin refund like other ppl did & fuck off...U FUCKING ARSEHOLE!!!!

i would rather be stuck in MuECKE than any where near leyton or what ever the fucking shithole outpost u live in is called, with ur fucking trampy shops!

come to liverpool (which u referred 2 as a shithole before) where we have designer shops which u probably couldnt afford to shop in...burberry is as far as u small town folk get...KNOB!

FUCKIN ELL G'UVNOR LETS AV A KNEES UP!

my rant is over, u & leyton orient deserve eachother...

reply to me when u win something worth 2 lines in a newspaper!

tara

[smilie=bowdown.gif] [smilie=bowdown.gif] [smilie=bowdown.gif] Think you need afew reading lessons mate, Where did I say Liverpool is a s**thole? Liverpool aint a bad place. Just pointed out you are wrong with us going out in the first round.

As for when we win somthing......How about promotion last year?

You really are a mug...Should find out a little before you mouth off.

As for shops.........Regent Street my friend, yes Burberry in on there! Soho....... Carnaby Street........... Oxford Street......... Bond Street..... Need a carry on?
East End's number one team!
LOFC_HARLOW
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Previous

Return to World Cup Camping 2006