[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
infos about tickets • Brazil WorldCupFancamp 2014

infos about tickets

Everything about our Euro 2008 Camping in Switzerland

Postby berni23 » 28 May 2008 13:11

P.S.: If you bought them from somebody who got them through their association you will definitely be sitting among Romanian supporters.
EURO 2012 FANCAMPS AND FANFESTS
berni23
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby dibix » 28 May 2008 14:09

The vendor that sold me the the tickets bought it in the UEFA first sell stage .. early in 2007 .. I really doubt that he chose FYT Romania option.

berni u bought your tickets from UEFA SA right? U "told" them wich team do u support or where u want to seat?

U think is it possible that I will be in a mix fans block? I hope so. (I know for sure, Italian Fans are in the BLUE sector).

anyway I will ask to the vendor.. I'll let you know.

thx again ;)
dibix
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby berni23 » 28 May 2008 17:22

I bought mine in the first and ONLY(?!?!?!?!) stage.

Mines are FYT Poland and those are seats in the Polish block for each game.

I can't remember an option too choose your supported country, but i might be wrong.

If he hasn't bought FYT there is a big chance you will be sitting in the mixed-zone, as they are much bigger than the national zones.
berni23
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby dibix » 29 May 2008 12:24

yes, you are right mate! it seems he didnt buy FYT Romania.. take a look at the pic.. my seats are in sector yellow D30..

I know for sure italian fansector is from B13 to B16.. so I suppose Romanian fansector is from D24 to D27, probabibly I will be in a mix zone!! good ;)
dibix
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby schleppe » 29 May 2008 13:15

if you have bought a ticket via e-bay and want to go inside the stadion, you must be able to say:
- who gave you the ticket
- how did you get it (better you do not say via e-bay [smilie=41616-4.gif] )
- where you got it (the place);

it think it would be the best that the one who sold you the tickets writes a letter that he sold you the ticket for the price that is written on the ticket. then it should not be a problem.
schleppe
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Postby berni23 » 29 May 2008 13:18

Nah, forget it, it would be a logistical chaos if they would check everybody for documents or letters.
berni23
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby dibix » 29 May 2008 13:21

anyway... I have the copy ID of the main applicant... with a signed declaration that he gave me the tickets. if they ask me!
dibix
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby dibix » 10 Jun 2008 13:23

hey [smilie=fotty.gif]

from your experience of the initial matches.. did they checked the names on the tickets?

im terrified [smilie=icon_rofl.gif]
dibix
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby tara8 » 15 Jun 2008 08:30

No, for sure they not check names. Dont worry about that...
tara8
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby dibix » 15 Jun 2008 15:34

dibix
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
PolandPoland

PreviousNext