Quarters

The World Cup 2006 in Germany

Postby berni23 » 21 Feb 2006 17:03

Beckyboo wrote:Berni - may be wise to close this thread cause it looks as though it could go on forever - they lost me ages ago... :oops:

As long as nobody crosses the line i´m not here to nanny.
berni23
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby safcineurope » 21 Feb 2006 18:56

Fair play to you croistoir! Good luck for the match tonight. I've been to a few Real Madrid games and it's a great atmosphere, hopefully the young Arsenal whippersnappers will be able to handle the occasion. Any chance that you will be cheering for the Blue noses as well? Come on you know you want to.. all hands across the water and all that!
On a different note, Beckyboo. I have a proposition for you. I presume you don't have any tickets for the Aussie games and as ticket prices on the black market are ridiculous; what if I give you 10 english pounds to pose in my Michael Owen signed England strip. I can take a couple of shots and send them to the lads back home who could'nt make it. What do you think?
safcineurope
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Postby Criostoir » 21 Feb 2006 19:23

cheers mate but cant bring myself to cheer on the blue noses north or south of your border!! just cant do it mate.

have gathered up a hate for real madrid in the last few years as they continualy try and turn our best players heads and would love to get a result tonight. Im prayin the young guns can keep the tie alive for highbury in 2 weeks!!

as for beckyboo... she is worth a lot more than 10 english euros!! :lol:
Criostoir
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby safcineurope » 21 Feb 2006 20:40

I know what you mean about Real Madrid especially as they were Francos team, I only went because I was living there, I'm a Barca man myself! As for Becky have you seen any photos of her then? Do you reckon she's fit? Maybe we will just have to wait and see, that's if this contract ever gets signed!
safcineurope
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby berni23 » 21 Feb 2006 20:43

Who is we?
I thought you are not staying at the site anyway?
berni23
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby Criostoir » 21 Feb 2006 20:53

who berni??
Criostoir
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby berni23 » 21 Feb 2006 21:01

safcineurope
berni23
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby Beckyboo » 22 Feb 2006 00:45

Engerlass - we do have a national "soccer" league - the A League but it's pretty crap and nothing compared to the Premier League. Contrary to my comments earlier about Australia being the best country in the world - I love England and the English and everything about the place. I was brought up with football because my Dad and Stepdad are from the UK but I became totally and utterly addicted when I lived in Yorkshire for a couple of years. There is nothing in Australia that anywhere near rivals the premier league and you can't even discuss football with most people in Australia because they wouldn't have an idea what you were on about. I'm lucky enough to have a British Passport so I can come and go as I please and I'm moving back to the UK after World Cup ready for next season!

Thanks for defending my honour Criostoir!

Oh and he has seen pics of me... :wink:
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!
Beckyboo
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby Beckyboo » 22 Feb 2006 01:44

ARGGGHHH - I really HATE Aussie Rules! It's like someone sat down and said "hmmm we need a game of our own" and just threw in aspects of other games and came out with the shambles that is AFL. The ONLY good thing about it is that loads of fit men play in sleeveless shirts and very small shorts... :wink:
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!
Beckyboo
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby Tw » 22 Feb 2006 04:19

U bum becky boo boo, i am a die hard essendon surporter love the game but to i love my football as well, i let ya off cause you are aussie with the chelsea thing aswell.

We have LOADS of liverpool surporters here in sydney. After the champion league final we stoped the main st in sydney for hr police came and bloke off the road it was so crazy.

Had 500 people in one pub, what a laugh. People from all around europe were there, did the team proud.
Tw
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

PreviousNext

Return to World Cup Camping 2006