All you can drink?

The World Cup 2006 in Germany

What do you prefer?

Total votes : 0

Postby Criostoir » 30 Mar 2006 16:10

i dont think the seanfella is sticking up for mc carthy cos he was a joke....

.... but keano is a pro footballer representing his country at the biggest tournament ever and he left them without a captain and they got knocked out in the second round on penalties by a lucky spain team. If the facilities were so bad then he knew the team needed everyone to double their efforts on the pitch.They could have done with him. I dont care if he liked mc carthy or if mc carthy liked him... he should have got on with it regardless. He didnt, he walked away.

He went down in my estimation that day

Nothing excuses that....... ever.
Criostoir
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Postby Winnie » 31 Mar 2006 10:57

Criostoir wrote:i dont think the seanfella is sticking up for mc carthy cos he was a joke....

.... but keano is a pro footballer representing his country at the biggest tournament ever and he left them without a captain and they got knocked out in the second round on penalties by a lucky spain team. If the facilities were so bad then he knew the team needed everyone to double their efforts on the pitch.They could have done with him. I dont care if he liked mc carthy or if mc carthy liked him... he should have got on with it regardless. He didnt, he walked away.

He went down in my estimation that day

Nothing excuses that....... ever.

have you read his autobiography and the script from his interview after the crucial meeting? Keano was going to leave after the first bust up, then after speaking to his friends and family he decided to stay for the sake of his family.

McCarthy then called a meeting in which he accused Keane of betraying the nation etc... etc.... it was then that McCarthy forced Keane out of the squad. no captain can stay in a team where the manager has completely undermined him and basically told him to leave.

Even before Saipan, McCarthy had broken promises made to Keane about the preparation and facilities. Now's not the time to go into detail about this though.
bummers are deaf
Winnie
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby jen » 04 Apr 2006 14:25

all you can drink 4 20 euros! excelenty! would we b able 2 bring bottles of sprits onto the campsite ?
jen
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
United States of AmericaUnited States of America

Postby staci_08 » 04 Apr 2006 14:40

Yeh all you can drink is so much better. Will it be all your can drink everyday or just occasional days?

Jen - Berni said we can bring our own drink, but aslong as it is only cans. Cos of glass and stuff obviously. But you can buy most spirits in plastic bottles though now can't ya. Especially in foreign countries. So i think that should be ok. What you say?
staci_08
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby Criostoir » 04 Apr 2006 15:06

sweet!!
Criostoir
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby GlennTHFC » 04 Apr 2006 15:42

As long as there is beer, i'm not worried how we have to pay, I just want beer! :)
******Remember you are blessed, not only with being English, But being Tottenham too******
GlennTHFC
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby berni23 » 04 Apr 2006 16:44

staci_08 wrote:Yeh all you can drink is so much better. Will it be all your can drink everyday or just occasional days?

This is only for occasional visits of clubs.
On site you can drink whatever and how much you like.
berni23
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
PolandPoland

Postby staci_08 » 04 Apr 2006 17:05

Def all you can drink then!!!!! A much better idea.
staci_08
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby jen » 05 Apr 2006 21:40

staci_08 wrote:Yeh all you can drink is so much better. Will it be all your can drink everyday or just occasional days?

Jen - Berni said we can bring our own drink, but aslong as it is only cans. Cos of glass and stuff obviously. But you can buy most spirits in plastic bottles though now can't ya. Especially in foreign countries. So i think that should be ok. What you say?

yeah will the mish b far? dnt think i could hack beer as only option 2 get pissd on! was plannin 2 bring loads wiv us but we will find summat! is it only beer on site that they will be sellin then staci? or ne1 else?
jen
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby berni23 » 05 Apr 2006 21:46

There will be water, juices, soft drinks.

Alcoholic: only beer and alco-pops.

There will be some spirits in the pub/restaurant, too.
berni23
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
PolandPoland

PreviousNext

Return to World Cup Camping 2006