[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Let the Games Begin!! • Brazil WorldCupFancamp 2014

Let the Games Begin!!

The World Cup 2006 in Germany

Let the Games Begin!!

Postby jucko » 07 Jun 2006 17:34

As part of my promise to the kids I'm gonna keep a world cup diary which starts today for me. We're (my mates and I) not actually arriving at the site until Monday 12th, but with match tickets in hand and Sat Nav ready to programme, I've suddenly realised I'm off the the F***king WORLD CUP!! The buzz around where I live is awesome and I look forward to meeting some great characters and future friends.
COME ON ENGLAND.
40 Years of Hurt is Over!!
jucko
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Postby trev » 08 Jun 2006 05:41

I will be arriving on Saturday. This is my first trip overseas and what a trip it will be. Bring on the games.

Trev [smilie=ernaehrung004.gif]

trev
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby paulmerrick » 09 Jun 2006 13:07

Nice One Engerlass! As we havent heard from anyone who has got there yet, le us know when your bloke gets there and what he thinks of the place please! [smilie=ernaehrung004.gif] [smilie=fotty.gif]
paulmerrick
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby paulmerrick » 09 Jun 2006 14:26

Oooooooohhhhh Yeeeeaaaahhhhh!!!!! I aint going over till next sunday so Im looking forwards to reading loads of posts on how ace the site is, as If I'm not excited enough already, think my mates will have to stretcher me to the camp after Ive nearly died of over exhaustion!!!! [smilie=fotty.gif] [smilie=drunk.sml.gif] [smilie=ernaehrung004.gif] [smilie=dazzler1.gif]
paulmerrick
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby denno69 » 09 Jun 2006 20:50

I hoppe they ge that TV and beer sorted [smilie=ernaehrung004.gif]
Some people are on the pitch......they think its all over.......it is now!
denno69
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby paulmerrick » 11 Jun 2006 19:09

Whats the latest then engerlass?? Did your husband get the coach trip to watch the england paraguay match? Take it they got the screens sorted now? Saw the match in the pub but all I could think the whole time was god I wish I was in Germany!! Not long to go for me now Yippeeee!!! [smilie=blbl.gif]
paulmerrick
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby bootjack » 12 Jun 2006 14:35

Any more info on the site?

is it packed?
is there plenty of room for more tents?

etc etc
bootjack
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby bootjack » 12 Jun 2006 16:18

thanks alot for the info [smilie=ernaehrung004.gif]
bootjack
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Update....

Postby E13 » 12 Jun 2006 18:16

I heard that on the first day, a friend of ours is there already and he said it was a nightmare. Only Bernie organising everything. The cocaches to the games was a mini bus and there was no big screen, no electrcity, no showers, food or drink.

We like many others panicked. We arrive this Saturday.
I have since spoken to the campsite and they have assured me that although they had teething problems, they now have the screen working, food and electricty/showers etc.

I suppose its turn up and see!!!
E13
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby denno69 » 12 Jun 2006 19:43

What has your hubby said about it Engerlass? Surely they have showers and Electricity? [smilie=i dunno.gif]
Some people are on the pitch......they think its all over.......it is now!
denno69
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Next

Return to World Cup Camping 2006