[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 136: preg_match_all(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 138: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_reimg.php on line 141: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
new mates message board • Brazil WorldCupFancamp 2014

new mates message board

The World Cup 2006 in Germany

Postby Mrs Lampard » 02 Jul 2006 16:27

hey!!! im back!! [smilie=blbl.gif]
"welcome to the world cup camping" hahahaha what a joke
Mrs Lampard
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
United States of AmericaUnited States of America

Postby r_lewis_brookes » 03 Jul 2006 22:07

Mrs Lampard,

I'm one of the two lads who knew you name and kept looking after you when you were battered.
Me and Stonsey
r_lewis_brookes
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
Great BritainGreat Britain

Postby r_lewis_brookes » 03 Jul 2006 22:09

Bournemouth,

Ive seen blakey play 5 a side on the 1st week. He was almost as bad as me in that heat. I hope you guys are still having a good time. When do you get back?

I'm having a house warming at the begining of August in Leeds. Your welcome to come up and stay mate.

Let me know
r_lewis_brookes
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby MikeyMariner26 » 03 Jul 2006 22:51

hmm all these females posting on ere i must of missed something as i only saw about 3 women on the site the whole week iwas there !! where was u all hiding ?? hehe [smilie=i dunno.gif]
MikeyMariner26
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby Mrs Lampard » 03 Jul 2006 23:02

"welcome to the world cup camping" hahahaha what a joke
Mrs Lampard
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby povman1964 » 04 Jul 2006 06:52

From OZ to WC2006 Here I come
povman1964
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

The Party

Postby Bournemouth » 04 Jul 2006 11:44

Ill b there m8, ill bring some Bournemouth Top Trumps 4 ya if i can find em!
Bournemouth
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby jen » 04 Jul 2006 12:38

I was there wiv 3 other girls includin kezza n we met lots of girls on site 2!
jen
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Postby MikeyMariner26 » 04 Jul 2006 13:08

i dint see any apart from ones that worked there and a blonde on the coach to ecuador game..sayin that we spent most of our time away from the site as the beer wasnt doin the trick (flatter than Cat Deeley) [smilie=i dunno.gif] was the yorkie blonde in 10 german bombers t-shirt on bus stacy from leeds then??
MikeyMariner26
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

Good Timess!!

Postby Rafalution » 04 Jul 2006 13:19

Now we're suckin' Diesel!!

Hello everone who we met..I had a great time on the site. Heres who all id like to say hello to:

The Horse I fell off and cracked open my head.
The 'gay' german in the bar in the village who played AC/DC DVD.
The boys from stoke 'are mental'.
Victor the 'chicken man'
Mrs Lampard and Mr Gooner
Crazy danzing Aaron Lennon
The yanks (Jesse & Paul)
James & Justin
Scholesey
.....we were robbed in the 5 aside.

And just incase any one has forgotten...

There were 10 German bombers in the air..........
Rafalution
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:

PreviousNext

Return to World Cup Camping 2006