What do I do when I'm lonely?

Fancamps, Fanfests and Ticket Exchange for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil

What do I do when I'm lonely?

Postby jioptret » 18 Nov 2022 19:40

What do I do when I'm lonely? I don't want to think of things to do, I want to meet someone and socialize. Probably spend a pleasant evening or even a night. Where do people get acquainted these days? What sites or services?
jioptret
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
CanadaCanada

Re: What do I do when I'm lonely?

Postby anthonybow » 18 Nov 2022 20:12

I'm not a fan of dating sites. I've tried them, and I've always been disappointed with the men who contact me. It's not that they aren't nice guys—they just don't seem like they're looking for anything serious. They are only interested in sex, or maybe fun with no strings attached. They aren't looking for a relationship, and they have no interest in getting to know me better.
anthonybow
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
AustraliaAustralia

Re: What do I do when I'm lonely?

Postby archybows » 18 Nov 2022 20:44

I use https://hookup-insider.com/reviews/fling for my dating needs. It's a great way to meet people who are looking for the same thing you are, and it's a good place to explore what you like and don't like in a partner. I think the most important thing to remember when using these kinds of sites is to be honest about what you want—don't try to act like someone or something you're not. It will only lead to disappointment in the end.
archybows
Brazil
Brazil

National Flag:
AustriaAustria

Return to World Cup 2014 Fancamps, Fanfests and Ticket Exchange